Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Reflecting on Week 6

Well, throughout the past 6 weeks my perspective of cemeteries has really changed. It is just wierd finding myself thinking about my own grave site, monument, and legacy. What a strange thing to be thinking about at 20 years old...where do I want to be buried?....what do I want my monument to say?..look like?...I don't know...my hope is that I will not be a seedless fruit..you know like the ones that are organically manipulated to not have seeds....because then once I'm gone..I'm gone...no I want to leave a legacy when I am gone from this world...I hope that I touch enough lives with my own for people to remember me not because they have to but because I was an inspiration...Yes it would be nice to have a nice oblisque or mausoleum...but if I can't afford that I think I can settle for changing people's lives by the way I live my own!

1 comment:

  1. The class project then is a chance to design just what your would want...

    ReplyDelete